Gaming Casually Hardcore and David Hayter

Posted by Hunter4Bradley Monday, July 25, 2011

I love video games. I love the industry, I love the systems, I love intense PC hardware that skyrockets framerates way above what the eye can actually see, and I love talking about all of it.


I hate blogs.

Or at least I thought I did, two weeks ago.. I have my friends to talk to about stuff, who needs to share with the rest of the world wide web? Unfortunately, it seems that those friends I used to talk to actually have things to do now, and apparently have other things they like to talk about besides the latest rumor updates for Skyrim and Guild Wars 2 (seriously though who's pumped?!) 

So with my outlets for video game discussion slowly moving off to bigger and better things (I love Fantasy Football too guys but come on the season hasn't even started) I was finally driven to blogging. Ironically, right now the only people reading this are the close friends that drove me to blogging.... as at the start of this blog I have no followers. You lovely people out there who are reading this are about to start getting the incredible thoughts and opinions of yours truly on everything from "WTF happened to Nintendo" to blowing stuff up in the Frostbite 2 engine is for Battlefield 3.  

(neat)


I chose Hardcore Casual Gaming because that's where I'm at right now. I'm a hardcore gamer at heart that no longer has time for it. Real life caught up to me, and now my 6-8 hours a day has turned into 1-2 (my gaming life needs a Raise III). Being my first blog, this is sure to be utter crap, so I'm glad you're following.

So let me know it sucks, send me messages saying "You're the worst blogger ever" and "You'll never be anything" because the people that get sent those messages in movies always end up with their own show on Spike TV or something ("I did it and no one thought I could! blah blah blah"). Also, tell your friends how much it sucks so they can follow and send me messages too telling me how stupid I am for not being excited about Batman: Arkham City.

You have something to talk about? Hit me up with a message, I've got tons of free time at work so I'll probably respond. You can also follow me on twitter @Hunter4Bradley. There isn't a Genre I haven't at least toyed with, and I've used almost every type of gaming tool you can think of. So whatever medium / game / game company / David Hayter you have an interest in let me know. 

Welcome to Hardcore Casual Gaming

0 comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Submit my blog Gaming